View Thread
Before Posting, Please Read Our Posting Guidelines Below.

1. Use the full 4 digit year for everything you are asking your question about. Example: 1962, 1988, 2000, 2011
2. Include the correct name of your Whaler model. Example: Montauk 17, Montauk 170, Outrage 26, Outrage 260
3. Include the length when necessary. Example: 16, 17, 18, 20, 22
4. Do not post your email address anywhere on this site as it is already in your user profile.

Print Thread
DONE !
MW
#1 Print Post
Posted on 05/28/06 - 3:04 AM
Personal Page

Comments: 10

I like to launch my little 15' sport on Memorial Day weekend, It kinda gives me that "Summers here, Ice pops and Lemonade Etc. feeling". I got off work at 4 pm on Friday, and did my usual "Whaler Marathon" by staying up all night, and next day (lotsa coffee) working on "The Nimitz", I finally finished at dusk yesterday, with broken arms and a broken back, and filthy. I really did'nt care about the exhaustion, and filth of myself because the results on the finished boat were OUTSTANDING ****, I thought to myself "Man this design was so ahead of it's time" on the 1976 15' sport. Then the cars started pulling over and asking me if the "Whaler" was for sale LOL, I love it ! I told one guy "I waited so long to find this boat, I would never sell it, it's like "Pee wee's Bicycle to ME ! Another commented "You sure like that boat" my retort: "Like it ? I'd marry the damn thing if I could"... Mrs MW looked up from polishing the railing and shot me the "Hairy Eye ball", as I said "Just kidding Dear"...can't wait for that two stroke smell when ya fire up the motor, when heading out early for Stripped Bass, HELLO SUMMER !

Happy Memorial Day ! Be safe !

MW

Jump to Forum:
Bookmark and Share
Today's Date & Time
May 21, 2024 - 1:48 PM
Users Online
Welcome
franci de peverel
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 13
· Members Online: 1
· Total Members: 50,113
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Top 5 Models Posted
· Montauk 17 1,628
· Sport 13 1,358
· Outrage 18 551
· Nauset 16 399
· Sport 15 364

View all Models Here
Render time: 0.13 seconds Copyright WhalerCentral.com © 2003-2024 83,566,341 unique visits