View Thread
Before Posting, Please Read Our Posting Guidelines Below.

1. Use the full 4 digit year for everything you are asking your question about. Example: 1962, 1988, 2000, 2011
2. Include the correct name of your Whaler model. Example: Montauk 17, Montauk 170, Outrage 26, Outrage 260
3. Include the length when necessary. Example: 16, 17, 18, 20, 22
4. Do not post your email address anywhere on this site as it is already in your user profile.

Print Thread
Merry Christmas ALL readers!
Silentpardner
#1 Print Post
Posted on 12/23/14 - 6:41 PM
Personal Page

Comments: 1

I know there will be many Christmas and New Years greetings posted here, but I SINCERELY wish all that contribute here on this site a great Holiday season and a prosperous New Year!

This, in my opinion, is the greatest site on the net for all of us as Whaler enthusiasts, PERIOD. Although we may frequently disagree with each other, across the entire world, the most knowledgeable, real-life, Whaler enthusiasts obviously monitor these forums.

I look forward to learning more, as the years go by, regarding our common love of our boats, and I am frequently humbled by the obvious expertise of the contributors to this site's vast wealth of knowledge.

I propose a toast to this site's most obvious "owner", Mr Joe Kriz. during our celebration of the Holiday Season. I know I personally appreciate his patience with my own ideas and sincere contributions, and I sincerely wish a great New Year to him, and his family. Without his personal support, I do not believe this site would be as informative to the Whaler community as it obviously is, and I do not think that community would survive on the internet.

I do not wish to minimize the contributions to the actual community that all the members provide here, and I sincerely wish all of us a very prosperous New Year as well :)

I am always available to any one of you as a guide and an owner of a couple of Whalers if you find yourself in the Great State of Texas on the Gulf Of Mexico coast. I may not be an expert on anything else Whaler related, but I can damn sure put you on fish, and from a classic Whaler deck! I do not charge any fee or expenses for any fishing trip, and all you could possibly need to catch fish is provided, and ALL Whaler enthusiasts are always welcome here in TX. Feel free to email me, and I will always check email at least once a week! :)

Edited by Silentpardner on 12/23/14 - 6:45 PM

pacificislander
#2 Print Post
Posted on 12/24/14 - 7:33 AM
Personal Page

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Silentpardner , I could not agree more that this is a great site for Whaler owner lots of info to help others . I don't always share everything about my Montauk 17 from being too busy but always find the time to log in and read other forum here . It's cold here in Michigan now and and my boat is just sitting in the garage until spring not like where you're at in Texas doing saltwater fishing I envy you , God Bless .

whalerman
#3 Print Post
Posted on 12/24/14 - 7:49 AM

Comments: 5

I could not agree more with you Silentpardner!! This site is the best and a very big thank you to Joe, who puts up with all us Whaler folks around the globe. Thanks for the offer while in Texas Silentpardner. I look foreward to reading all the new and on going Whaler projects that are taken on. Tight Lines~

THOM : 1999 Outrage 18, 2012 E-TEC 150, 2012 EZ Loader trailer

jvz
#4 Print Post
Posted on 12/24/14 - 3:27 PM
Personal Page

Comments: 10

Indeed! - Cheers!

ritzyrags
#5 Print Post
Posted on 12/25/14 - 10:52 AM
Project Albums

Comments: 36

And all the Best..From the Northern West Coast...

Dont lie
Dont Cheat
And dont give up..

Joe Kriz
#6 Print Post
Posted on 12/25/14 - 11:04 AM
Site Owner
Personal Page
Personal Album
Photo Albums
Project Albums

Comments: 452

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Jump to Forum:
Bookmark and Share
Today's Date & Time
May 19, 2024 - 10:04 AM
Users Online
Welcome
Kenny Hulbert
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 8
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 50,105
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Top 5 Models Posted
· Montauk 17 1,628
· Sport 13 1,358
· Outrage 18 551
· Nauset 16 399
· Sport 15 364

View all Models Here
Render time: 0.15 seconds Copyright WhalerCentral.com © 2003-2024 83,520,944 unique visits