View Thread
Before Posting, Please Read Our Posting Guidelines Below.

1. Use the full 4 digit year for everything you are asking your question about. Example: 1962, 1988, 2000, 2011
2. Include the correct name of your Whaler model. Example: Montauk 17, Montauk 170, Outrage 26, Outrage 260
3. Include the length when necessary. Example: 16, 17, 18, 20, 22
4. Do not post your email address anywhere on this site as it is already in your user profile.

Print Thread
19 Outrage II -> Flip Up Seat vs leaning post
mgoldluecke
#1 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 3:21 AM

Comments: 0

Dear Whaler Guys,

im reading your forum since existing and used your professional feedback.
My name is Marc and i'm from Germany.

Im dealing with my first Whaler Tender 9 when i was 5 and grow up with Sport 11, several 15 CC or S or SS, Outrage 18, several 19 Outrage II and a Outrage 210 and i still own several of this.

My best lady is her http://goldluecke.com/19.htm a lot of high res pictures.
She is like new or even better like new i would say.

Right now i dont know if i should sell her or invest some more money into a 225 Verado and Powerlift.
Anyway...

The org. Springfield seats are f***ing me up already when i own my 18 Outrage. Since i own another 19 Outrage with orginal leaning post, i prefer this a big time.

I searched the web trough all forums and my only answer is, to buy it at BW CGP.

So prob someone of you would like to sell one? if not, what would you prefer...

Buying 2 Ocean Flip Up Seat http://www.springfieldgrp.com/product...at-1040900

I try to keep it original as it is...

Thanks for your feedback

brgs

Edited by Joe Kriz on 07/29/16 - 6:27 PM
Whaler for Life...! Cool

JRP
#2 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 5:34 AM

Comments: 2

mgoldluecke wrote:
Dear Whaler Guys,

im reading your forum since existing and used your professional feedback.
My name is Marc and i'm from Germany.

Im dealing with my first Whaler Tender 9 when i was 5 and grow up with Sport 11, several 15 CC or S or SS, Outrage 18, several 19 Outrage II and a Outrage 210 and i still own several of this.

My best lady is her http://goldluecke.com/19.htm a lot of high res pictures.
She is like new or even better like new i would say.....

brgs

Marc, welcome to Whaler Central!

And thank you for sharing the link to the photos of your 19 Outrage II. As a fellow owner of the same model, I want to compliment you on the appearance and condition of your yacht -- she is an absolute beauty! The teak gunwale is a very rare option.

Can you tell us more about her? What model year is she? Are you the original owner? Why so few hours of use?

Thanks!

Edited by JRP on 03/02/16 - 5:35 AM

mgoldluecke
#3 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 6:22 AM

cheers JRP!

I'm a Whaler / boat fanatic and used her in the last 10 year i own her 10 hrs in dutch rivers per year and my boats are not lying in the water when not used. Its not a familiy boat and not for Kids in ages up to 10years i would say.
I own a Baja 242 Islander as a family boat and a few Whaler in my collection just for fun.
She is build in 1995 and import to the store in 1996, she has been a show boat at biggest european boatshow in germany in 1996 and went direct to the first owner. he would like to used her on sea in France, but this has just happend 1 time. then he stored it for 10 years when i bought it.

the woody version is 90% of all 19 II Outrage who came to Europe.

made a small overview about them my whalers http://goldluecke.com/BWO.htm

Edited by mgoldluecke on 03/02/16 - 6:24 AM
Whaler for Life...! Cool

JRP
#4 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 7:10 AM

Marc,

Wow! That is a spectacular collection of Whalers that you have owned. All of them in outstanding condition, too!

It is interesting to hear that most of the 19 Outrage II models that went to Europe have the teak gunwale option. In North America, it is exactly the opposite -- very rare to see it here.

I also like your swim platform and ladder. Is that an original option, or something that was added later?

My boat has the leaning post option. I like the extra storage space that this offers.

JRP attached the following image:

[113.19Kb]

JRP
#5 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 7:12 AM

Here is another photo of the leaning post storage:

JRP attached the following image:

[97.69Kb]

mgoldluecke
#6 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 7:46 AM

Hi JRP,

yes you have the 2nd version of the leaning, the first one is on my pictures on the Outrage with the YAMAHA. The steel is bent down and you have 2 versions of covers (one wood and one plastic to cut the fish).

Sorry my worse english!

Whaler for Life...! Cool

mgoldluecke
#7 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 8:00 AM

BTW the noon woody ones do have a different hull top mold as the woody ones. you have some small specs differences. On top of it the woody ones in the beginning become faster smaller spider cracks esp. in the corners of the of the hull top.

the none woody ones have been planed to be more resistant for sun and salt water, thats why US own the most of the non woody ones.

Whaler for Life...! Cool

mgoldluecke
#8 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 8:19 AM

re swim platform, this is typical German stainless steel work ;o)
there are several differnet typs availble but this has been made specialy for this boat, to have the max. space.
this is a 600USD investment.

Whaler for Life...! Cool

JRP
#9 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 10:03 AM

Marc,

Are you in the process of selling the 19 Outrage II, or is this information from the previous owner's advertisement?

If you are selling, what is the asking price? Thanks.

mgoldluecke
#10 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 12:01 PM

Since i own more then one boat i'm willing to sell any of the boats. so i do adverts of them automaticly.
my asking for this is 30000€ for the full set. compared to US offers its way to expensive

Whaler for Life...! Cool

JRP
#11 Print Post
Posted on 03/02/16 - 3:34 PM

mgoldluecke wrote:
Since i own more then one boat i'm willing to sell any of the boats. so i do adverts of them automaticly.
my asking for this is 30000€ for the full set. compared to US offers its way to expensive

Yes, that is a steep price by North American standards. But I know that prices in Europe are very different (higher), and your boat is truly exceptional as well. I hope you can keep her -- it would be a shame to let go such a nice one!

I notice that you have a wooden piece attached to the interior hull on each side just behind the bow platform area. Do you have an "insert" to extend the bow platform that mounts in this location?

Jump to Forum:
Bookmark and Share
Today's Date & Time
September 6, 2024 - 6:05 PM
Visit our Sponsors
Specialty Marine - Parts and Accessories

Carver Covers - The Best Covers Under The Sun

Nauset Marine - Whaler Parts and Accessories

Wm. J. Mills and Co. - Boston Whaler Canvas

Click on logo to visit site
View all Sponsors Here
Users Online
Welcome
William N Wagner
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 1
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 50,366
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Top 5 Models Posted
· Montauk 17 1,637
· Sport 13 1,366
· Outrage 18 555
· Nauset 16 402
· Sport 15 365

View all Models Here
Render time: 0.20 seconds Copyright WhalerCentral.com © 2003-2024 86,376,412 unique visits